As mandatory business closures and various health orders are issued, Amphion has continued un-interrupted operations to support your business. The following is an update on the measures we implemented to minimize risk to our employees and maximize our ability to continue providing you the support and service you require:
- We have setup home offices for all Amphion service account managers, project managers, customer service, technical support, accounting, and administrative staff.
- Staggered shipping and receiving staff’s shifts.
- Encouraged employees to work from home for their safety and to minimize the potential spread throughout our offices. Currently, 80% of our staff are currently working from home, the remaining staff are setup and prepared, if necessary, to work from home.
- Opened a second office in Henderson, Nevada, approximately 220 miles from our Headquarters in California and cross trained staff on most critical functions.
- Setup redundant phone systems routing paths. Should our main dial in number fail, by a line overload, critical calls to your assigned priority phone number will be routed to an alternate path and to upper management’s direct mobile phones. Our toll-free Hotline will continue to be your priority dial-in, so there will be no need to change the process your locations managers have used for years.
- We’ve installed additional terminal servers to increase the speed and capacity of our remote VPN home offices.
- Most of the current government closure orders exempt Amphion from closure as we support many essential businesses and critical infrastructure activities.
- Some areas have limited our activity to “Emergency Only” to support critical infrastructure or services required to prevent loss of life or property, so far, the closure orders that we’ve reviewed, have deemed all food service locations that are offering take-out/to-go food as an “Essential Business” or certain others as federally recognized, “Critical Infrastructure” and therefore exempt from current mandatory closure orders.
- We will notify you of any modifications or changes to these temporary processes if they occur.
Please inform us of any temporary closures that may affect your locations, we’ll postpose any scheduled deliveries or services until the location is re-opened and ready for our services.
Many thanks for your partnership and trust.